Thursday, December 26, 2013
Winter Shine 



Supplies: 

Tube of Choice

I am using the artwork of Anna Marine which can be purchased from Creative Design Outlet HERE

Kit of Choice

I am using Winter Rose a PTU kit from Amy Marie which can be purchased HERE

Mask of Choice

Mask 6 which can be snagged from Millie HERE

Select frame 2 and copy over to a new 600X600 Image
Resize - 80%

Select your magic wand tool and click inside the frame until you see your marching ants inside the circle.
Selections>Modify>Expand by 5>Paste paper 15 into your selection>Invert>Delete>And move paper under your frame
CTRL+D to deselect 
Add your dropshadow with your preferred settings

Open your tube and copy to your image as a new layer and move below the frame layer.
Resize - 80% and place to your liking
Erase any bits of the tube left under the frame

Choose element 9 and resize - 70% and place on the upper right corner of the frame. 

Select element 23 and move below all layers add your drop shadow, right clock on the snow layer>Duplicate>Mirrr>flip

Choose paper 17 and copy it to your image and move below all layers.
Layers>New Mask Layer>MPM_Mask06

Add your copyright and save as a PSP Image to have a blank

Choose a font of your liking add your name

Save as a PNG 

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial. 

I'd love to see results, please post in the comments and I'll post your tag to my show off area.

Hugs
Syn

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkie

Syn's Designz

My CTs

Syn's Designz Syn's Designz Syn's Designz

Followers

Other Blinkies

Nickys Diesginz

AmyMaries Kits
JennysDesignz
Keith Garvey Tubes
Donna's Designzs
Amy Marie Scrap Kits
Tiny Turtle Scrap Kits
Celinart Pinup Store
 Tut This