Monday, March 10, 2014

PTU Tutorial Mad Fairy...




Mad Fairy

Tube of Choice

I used Devil's Bride by Alex Prihodko which you can purchase from Pics for Design Here 

Kit of Choice

I used Dark Fairy by Amy Marie which you can purchase Here

Template 28 by Cakes which you can snag Here 

Mask 297 by Weescotslass which you can snag Here

Open your mask and minimize it.

Copy your template however is easiest for you to a new
600X600 image. 
Add your drop shadow preference as you go.
Resize your layers
Choose the papers you'd like to use. 
Select your magic wand tool. 

Choose a layer 
Selections>Invert>Ctrl+L or paste>Delete?Ctrl+d or Select None 
Do this step with the whole template. 

Place your tube on the left hand side and resize 

Open your last paper and copy to your tag and move below all layers
Layers>New Mask Layer>WSL297

Select Element 67, paste into circle, double click the circle in your layer palette 

Opacity 57 

Add your copyright, save as psp or psd to have a blank for later use. 

Add your name with your chosen font. 

Save as PNG 

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial.
If you have any questions or would like to send me results of your tag you can email me at lady.dragon.mage@gmail.com 

Syn

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkie

Syn's Designz

My CTs

Syn's Designz Syn's Designz Syn's Designz

Followers

Other Blinkies

Nickys Diesginz

AmyMaries Kits
JennysDesignz
Keith Garvey Tubes
Donna's Designzs
Amy Marie Scrap Kits
Tiny Turtle Scrap Kits
Celinart Pinup Store
 Tut This