Monday, May 19, 2014

PTU CT Snag Set for Whitemyst Design's "Hot Blooded Woman"

Hot Blooded Woman


Here is a set of snags I made for you from Whitemyst's Design's
Sweet as Honey kit. 
Please leave some love if you have snagged. 














Here is a preview of the kit for you, as well as of her latest Spring Fling in stores now at D'zines from the Heart which you can purchase Here

You can also keep up on updates from Whitemyst on her blog located 

Thank you for stopping by my blog, I hope there is something here that you like. 

If you have any questions you can feel free to comment here and I will get back to you.

Hugs
Syn


0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkie

Syn's Designz

My CTs

Syn's Designz Syn's Designz Syn's Designz

Followers

Other Blinkies

Nickys Diesginz

AmyMaries Kits
JennysDesignz
Keith Garvey Tubes
Donna's Designzs
Amy Marie Scrap Kits
Tiny Turtle Scrap Kits
Celinart Pinup Store
 Tut This